32 fl. oz. (960 mL) Certified by: Kosher (KSA)
Characteristics: Body Balance is a whole-food, liquid nutrition supplement, formulated with SeaNine™, our proprietary blend of nine wild, sustainably harvested sea vegetables; and certified organically grown and processed Aloe vera. It is designed to be a daily foundational support for increased energy and overall well being.*
• Nutrient dense, providing over 120 naturally occurring nutrients useful for optimal nutrition, including vitamins, minerals, trace minerals, amino acids, essential fatty acids and enzymes, in synergy with a broad spectrum of phytonutrients (plant nutrients).
• Cold processed to keep nutrients in their natural state in the balance and proportion that nature intended.
• Good for all people over the age of one. Body Balance contains honey which is not safe for infants under one year of age. Color: dark brown Flavor/taste: black cherry flavor; taste may vary seasonally Texture: liquid Recommended Daily Intake: 4 fl. oz. (120 mL) up to 8 fl. oz. (240 mL) Storage/shelf life:
• Unopened: shelf-stable for 18 months when stored at room temperature, sheltered from light and moisture, and product is kept in its original packaging
• Opened: for the best benefits, use within 40 days. Refrigerate after opening at 5 C (41 F).
Allergens: none, gluten-free, no sulfites
Contains no added synthetic vitamins, minerals or caffeine.
Ingredients: Aloe Vera Juice (Inner Leaf), Honey, SeaNine™ Sea Vegetable Blend (Fucus vesiculosus, Chondrus crispus, Ascophyllum nodosum, Laminaria digitata, Porphyra yezoensis, Palmaria palmata, Ulva lactuca, Alaria esculenta, Gigartina chamissoi), Natural Black Cherry Flavor, Citric Acid, Potassium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate (to preserve freshness), and Purified Stevia Extract (Leaf).
General: All Life Force International products are manufactured following cGMPs in compliance with the US Food and Drug Administration’s cGMPs Regulations
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.